If your breasts have lost their youthful lift and firmness, a breast lift can help you regain those beautiful curves. Breast lift surgery is one of the most popular forms of cosmetic surgery. The majority of women report great satisfaction with their results.
What is a Breast Lift?
Are your breasts sagging or flat? Are they beginning to sag? Many women find that their breasts lose firmness and lift because of:
- Age and gravity
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Weight loss
A breast lift, also called a mastopexy, is a procedure that your plastic surgeon uses to lift the breasts. During the surgery, your doctor removes away excess skin from around your breast. Each breast is then reshaped and the skin around it is tightened into a firm, uplifted shape.
A breast lift is the best way to regain the perky lift and firmness that your breasts once had.
Benefits of a Breast Lift
- It is a permanent solution to the problem of sagging breasts.
- Say goodbye to heavy-duty bras and other shapewear.
- The nipple will sit higher on your chest rather than sagging downward.
- The areola will be smaller and more attractive-looking.
- The breasts will be balanced and even.
- You’ll feel self-confident about your new shape.
Who is a Good Candidate for a Breast Lift?
A breast lift can give you wonderful results if you:
- Are healthy and a non-smoker.
- At a stable weight
- Have uneven breasts.
- Have sagging skin within your breasts.
- Want dramatic and permanent results.
Is a Breast Lift Right for You?
If age, gravity, childbirth or weight loss have left your breasts looking less perky than you would like, discover what a breast lift can do for you. To learn more, contact the professionals here at Flores Plastic Surgery located in Miami, Fl. Contact us today and schedule your consultation!